We have released the first beta of the Gaze Tracker 2.0!
- Automatic camera Region Of Interest setting based on detected features (only for the Thorlab camera)
- Repositioning of the ROI as the head moves around.
- Camera settings panel is now integrated in the main Settings panel.
- Calibration report now shows the accuracy in degrees. This is calculated using a default distance from user to screen of 60 cm; the value can be changed clicking on it.
- The visualization mode is selected in the main screen.
- New configuration panel to place the light sources according to the physical location. Users can select 1, 2 or 4 light sources (the code to detect 4 light sources is not implemented yet). The information regarding the location of the light sources is employed to improve the robustness of glint detection routines.
- Performance information (frames per second, CPU use, RAM use) when hovering over main screen.
- Many fixes in the calibration routines
- New sliders in the pupil and glint configuration, value can also be input typing the number.
- Fixes in the fixation detection, cursor position should be more stable now.
- More fixes I cannot remember now ^^
Screencast to configure the different parameters:
We aim for a final 2.0 version before Christmas.
Discuss in our forum.